Buying a property
At Zariko we understand that for most people buying a property is a big decision, regardless of whether it is the first or the tenth time. And buying property abroad is more complicated. To ensure that you, as our customer, feel safe and comfortable during the purchasing process, we will be there from the very first step until you put the key into the lock of your new home. We will also be there after the purchase if help is needed for example with furnishing, home appliances, decorations, alarm systems or even swimming pools. With us any issue can be easily resolved.
Our aim is to build long-term relationships with our customers. That is why we want to offer you the best service.
- We only show you properties that meet your requirements
- We familiarise you with the neighbourhood and its services and amenities
- We help you with practical matters, e.g. opening a bank account, applying for a NIE number or explaining the local property legislation
- Our aftersales services help you with finding furniture and appliances for your new home, contracting home security or property maintenance services
For owners, we offer letting services. We take care of all possible issues and the owner doesn’t have to worry about anything. We also provide the contracts for both owner and tenants.
Renting an apartment
If you are interested in renting an apartment on the Costa Blanca (Torrevieja, Orihuela Costa), you can find details on the houses for rent through our property search. With our company, you can rent a property for the duration of one week up to eleven months. The rental properties are more expensive during the high season, from July to August. In some cases, the high season prices can also be applicable in June and September. The prices are lower during winter season, which takes place between October and May.
- Property maintenance
- Cleaning service
- Welcome basket
- Car rentals (through our collaborators)
- Airport transfers (through our collaborators)